The ZTE Axon 30 Ultra comes with 128 GB internal storage, which additionally may be extended. In the 188 grams heavy smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SM8350) is used together with 8 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 660 is used.
In addition to well-known numeric codes or unlock patterns, the smartphone can be unlocked by using its inscreen fingerprint sensor. This phone integrates the sensor underneath the display. This allows the use a fingerprint without requiring space below the display or need to search for it on the phones backside. The Axon 30 Ultra has a 6.7 inch display with AMOLED technology and a density of 395 ppi. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 4600 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. The hochauflösende back camera uses 4 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 16 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag