The budget smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro has both a fingerprint sensor as well as capable front camera system for device unlocking. So either fingerprint or face can be used to unlock the smartphone fast and easy whilst maintaining a high level of security. The smartphone has an extendable storage of 64 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC.
In the 192 grams heavy Redmi Note 10 Pro a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SM7150-AC) is used in combination with 6 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 618. The smartphone has a 395 ppi 6.7 inch display based on AMOLED. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 5020 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. The hochauflösende back camera uses 4 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 108 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 16 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag