To unlock the 190 grams heavy budget smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G a fingerprint can be used - thanks to the integrated sensor. But also a face scan is possible due to the build in front camera system (face unlock). Both simplify everyday usage and provide additional protection. It has a 6.5 inch display based on AMOLED and with a density of 405 ppi. It also has a battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
In the Redmi Note 10 5G a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Dimensity 700) is used in combination with 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Arm Mali-G57 MC2. On the smartphone's back you can find 3 high-resolution camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. The Redmi Note 10 5G has an internal storage space of 64 GB.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag