With the integrated fingerprint sensor the Sony Xperia XZs can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 19 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 13 MP.
The smartphone has a 424 ppi 5.2 inch IPS LCD display. In the Xperia XZs a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996) is used in combination with 4 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 530 is used. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 32 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag