The back camera of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip uses 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 10 MP. It has a 6.7 inch display with Dynamic AMOLED technology and a density of 425 ppi. It also has a 3300 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
The Galaxy Z Flip has an internal storage space of 256 GB. It works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SM8150-AC), which has access to a total of 8 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 640. The Galaxy Z Flip has both a fingerprint sensor as well as capable front camera system for device unlocking. So either fingerprint or face can be used to unlock the smartphone fast and easy whilst maintaining a high level of security.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag