To save images, videos, music etc. there are 64 GB of storage available to the 155 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy S8. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998), which has access to a total of 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 540.
To unlock the Galaxy S8 a fingerprint can be used - thanks to the integrated sensor. But also a face scan is possible due to the build in front camera system (face unlock). Both simplify everyday usage and provide additional protection. The smartphone has a 5.8 inch Super AMOLED display with a high density of 570 ppi. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. The Galaxy S8's back camera has a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag