The 200 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy A9 (2016) integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 8976), which has access to a total of 3 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 510.
The smartphone has a 6 inch Super AMOLED display with a density of 367 ppi. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. The Galaxy A9 (2016) has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 32 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag