The 203 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy A72 has a fingerprint sensor underneath the display and therefore allows to use a fingerprint to unlock it. Additionally, the device has the option to scan the face via its front camera for unlocking (face unlock). Both methods can be used for a fast unlock in everyday use. It has 4 high-resolution camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 32 MP.
It has a 393 ppi 6.7 inch display with Super AMOLED technology. It also has a 5000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. The Galaxy A72 works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SM7125), which can use a total of 6 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 618 is used. The smartphone has an extendable storage of 128 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag