The Samsung Galaxy A52 has a 6.5 inch display based on Super AMOLED and with a density of 405 ppi. It also has a 4500 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. It has an invisible fingerprint sensor, which is integrated inside, respectively underneath, the display. Hence, the 189 grams heavy smartphone can be comfortably unlocked. As an alternative face unlock can be used. It is therefore possible to unlock without a numeric code or pattern.
The Galaxy A52 has 4 high-resolution camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 32 MP. The smartphone has an internal storage of 128 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC). In the Galaxy A52 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SM7225) does the computing, assisted by 6 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 619.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag