The 185 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy A31 has an extendable storage of 64 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC. It has a 411 ppi 6.4 inch Super AMOLED display. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 5000 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
The Galaxy A31 works with a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio P65 MT6768), which can use a total of 4 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G52 MC2 is used. The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the display. More precisely it is placed underneath the display so that the scannable area can be highlighted within the used application. Therefore the smartphone is comfortably unlockable and the sensor doesn't need to take any space on the phone's body. On the smartphone's back you can find 4 high-resolution camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 20 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag