In the budget smartphone Samsung Galaxy A12 a Octa-Core processor (Mediatek Helio P35 MT6765) does the computing, assisted by 4 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a PowerVR GE8320 is called into action. It has an extendable storage of 64 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC.
The hochauflösende back camera of the Galaxy A12 uses 4 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort. The Galaxy A12 has a 270 ppi 6.5 inch display with LCD technology.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag