The 196 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy A03s has a 270 ppi 6.5 inch display based on IPS LCD. For persistent storage of data (images, videos, music) are a total of 32 GB available. However, extensibility by using external memory cards is possible.
The back camera of the Galaxy A03s uses 3 lenses with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort. The Galaxy A03s works with a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio P35 MT6765), which can use a total of 3 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a PowerVR GE8320 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag