The high-resolution back camera of the OnePlus 5T has 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 16 MP. In the 162 grams heavy smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998) is used together with 8 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 540 is used.
In the OnePlus 5T an internal storage of 128 GB is available. The smartphone has a 400 ppi 6 inch display based on AMOLED. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3300 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. It has a fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function to unlock the smartphone very fast and simple and increase the security.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag