In the 143 grams light Motorola Moto Z2 Force Edition a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998) is used in combination with 4 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 540 is called into action. The smartphone has 2 camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
It has a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display with a high density of 534 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 2730 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the Moto Z2 Force Edition's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 64 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag