In the Motorola Moto G31 an internal storage of 64 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC). The smartphone has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse.
The smartphone has 3 high-resolution camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 50 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 13 MP. The Moto G31 has a 411 ppi 6.4 inch display with IPS LCD technology. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio G85 MT6769Z), which has access to a total of 4 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G52 MC2 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag