The Motorola Moto G100 has a 409 ppi 6.7 inch display based on IPS LCD. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G SM8250-AC) does the work, assisted by 8 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 650.
The 207 grams heavy Moto G100 has 4 high-resolution camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns. The smartphone has an internal storage of 128 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag