Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the 212 grams heavy Motorola Moto G 5G's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. The smartphone has a 6.7 inch display with LTPS technology and a density of 395 ppi.
To save music, videos, images etc. there are 64 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC). In the Moto G 5G a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SM7225) does the computing, assisted by 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 619. On the smartphone's back you can find 3 high-resolution camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 16 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag