The LG K51S has a IPS LCD display with a . The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor is used. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Yes is used. The K51S has 4 high-resolution camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 32 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 13 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag