A fingerprint sensor is integrated inside the 175 grams heavy Huawei Nova 9's display. This allows secure and fast unlock of the phone. Furthermore, no additional space is needed for the sensor below the display or on the phone's backside and thus allowing smaller bezels. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SM7325) is used together with 8 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 642L.
In the Nova 9 an internal storage of 128 GB is available. On the smartphone's back you can find 4 high-resolution camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 50 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 32 MP. The smartphone has a 392 ppi 6.6 inch OLED display. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 4300 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag