Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the 169 grams heavy Huawei Mate 9 Pro's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. It has a 534 ppi 5.5 inch display with AMOLED technology. It also has a 4000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
To save images, videos, music etc. there are 128 GB of storage available. In the Mate 9 Pro a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 960) is used in combination with 6 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G71 MP8. On the smartphone's back you can find 2 high-resolution camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 20 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag