The hochauflösende back camera of the Huawei Mate 30 uses 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 40 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 24 MP. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (HiSilicon Kirin 990), which has access to a total of 8 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G76 MP16 is used.
It is not only possible to unlock via numeric code or pattern - also a fingerprint or face (face unlock) may be used. In this case the fingerprint sensor is invisibly integrated inside (bedind to be exact) the display. To save files (e.g. images, videos) there are 128 GB storage space available to the Mate 30. However, it is extendable if this is not enough for ones needs. The smartphone has a 389 ppi 6.6 inch display with OLED technology. The smartphone also has a 4200 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag