The BlackBerry KEY2 has a 433 ppi 4.5 inch display based on IPS LCD. On the smartphone's back you can find 2 camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
In the 151 grams heavy KEY2 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SDM660) does the computing, assisted by 6 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 512. A total of 128 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the KEY2's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag