The BlackBerry DTEK60 integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996) is used together with 4 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 530.
It has a 534 ppi 5.5 inch display. The DTEK60 has a high-resolution camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 21 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 32 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag