The Asus ROG Phone II has a 6.6 inch AMOLED display with a density of 391 ppi. The smartphone also has a 6000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. It has a fingerprint sensor integrated in the display (more exactly underneath it) and additionally provides the face unlock function, that allows to unlock via a face scan. Both methods can be used to unlock the 240 grams heavy smartphone fast and simple.
The ROG Phone II has an internal storage space of 512 GB. On the smartphone's back you can find 2 high-resolution camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 24 MP. In the ROG Phone II a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus SM8150-AC) does the computing, assisted by 12 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 640 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag