The 133 grams light ZTE Warp 4G has a 326 ppi 4.5 inch display based on IPS LCD.
The smartphone works with a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8930), which has access to a total of 1 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 305. The Warp 4G's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag