The 140 grams light ZTE Blade V9 has 2 camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. The smartphone has a 424 ppi 5.7 inch display.
In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SDM450) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 506. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 64 GB of storage available to the Blade V9. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). It has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag