To save files (e.g. images, videos) there are 128 GB storage space available to the 189 grams heavy ZTE Axon 30 5G. However, it is extendable if this is not enough for ones needs. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G SM8250-AC), which has access to a total of 6 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 650 is used.
The smartphone has a 388 ppi 6.9 inch display based on AMOLED. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. The Axon 30 5G has a fingerprint sensor, which is integrated underneath its display and can be used to unlock the smartphone securely. The position to place the finger is shown onto the display and the sensor hasn't to be placed below the display or on the phone's backside. The hochauflösende back camera uses 4 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 16 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag