The 215 grams heavy budget smartphone Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 SM8150-AC), which can use a total of 6 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 640 is used. It has a 6.7 inch IPS LCD display with a density of 395 ppi.
The high-resolution back camera has 4 lenses with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The Poco X3 Pro has an extendable storage of 128 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC. With the integrated fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function the smartphone can be unlocked very fast and simple.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag