The 195 grams heavy Xiaomi POCO M4 Pro 5G has a 6.6 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 399 ppi. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G MT6833) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G57 MC2.
Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the POCO M4 Pro 5G's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 64 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC). The high-resolution back camera of the POCO M4 Pro 5G has 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 50 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag