The Xiaomi pad 5 has a 11 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 274 ppi. The smartphone has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
An internal storage of 128 GB is available. The pad 5 works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 SM8150-AC), which can use a total of 6 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 640.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag