The 225 grams heavy Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ SM8350-AC), which can use a total of 8 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 660 is used. It has a 6.7 inch display with AMOLED technology and a density of 395 ppi. It also has a battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
The high-resolution back camera of the Mi Mix 4 has 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 108 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 20 MP. It has a storage of 128 GB. The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the display. More precisely it is placed underneath the display so that the scannable area can be highlighted within the used application. Therefore the smartphone is comfortably unlockable and the sensor doesn't need to take any space on the phone's body.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag