The back camera of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 uses 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12.2 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 24 MP. It works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SDM845), which has access to a total of 8 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 630 is used.
The smartphone has a fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function to unlock the smartphone very fast and simple and increase the security. The Mi Mix 3 has a storage of 256 GB to save data (images, videos, music). It has a 6.4 inch display based on Super AMOLED and with a density of 403 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 3200 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag