The Xiaomi Mi 5s has an internal storage space of 128 GB. It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 4 MP.
In the 145 grams light Mi 5s a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro) does the computing, assisted by 4 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 530. It has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse. The Mi 5s has a 5.2 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 428 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag