In the Xiaomi Mi 11 a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888) does the computing, assisted by 8 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 660 is used. It has a 515 ppi 6.8 inch display with AMOLED technology. It also has a battery with a capacity of 4600 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
In the 196 grams heavy Mi 11 an internal storage of 128 GB is available. The high-resolution back camera has 3 lenses with a maximum resolution of 108 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 20 MP. The inscreen fingerprint sensor allows to unlock the device via a fingerprint.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag