The 210 grams heavy Xiaomi Black Shark 4 has 3 high-resolution camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 20 MP. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SM8250-AC) does the work, assisted by 8 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 650.
The smartphone has a 395 ppi 6.7 inch display. The Black Shark 4 has an internal storage space of 128 GB. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag