A fingerprint sensor is integrated inside the 179 grams heavy vivo X60 Pro's display. This allows secure and fast unlock of the phone. Furthermore, no additional space is needed for the sensor below the display or on the phone's backside and thus allowing smaller bezels. The hochauflösende back camera uses 3 lenses with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 32 MP.
It has a 6.6 inch AMOLED display with a density of 398 ppi. It also has a 4200 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. In the X60 Pro a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SM8250-AC) is used in combination with 12 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 650. The smartphone has a storage of 256 GB.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag