The 176 grams heavy vivo X60 works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SM8250-AC), which can use a total of 8 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 650 is called into action. The high-resolution back camera has 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 32 MP.
The vivo X60 has a 6.6 inch display with AMOLED technology and a density of 398 ppi. The smartphone also has a 4300 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. The fingerprint sensor is integrated into the display. More precisely it is placed underneath the display so that the scannable area can be highlighted within the used application. Therefore the smartphone is comfortably unlockable and the sensor doesn't need to take any space on the phone's body. It has an internal storage of 128 GB to save images, videos, music etc.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag