The 210 grams heavy TCL 10 5G UW has a 395 ppi 6.5 inch display with IPS LCD technology. With the integrated fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function the smartphone can be unlocked very fast and simple.
On the smartphone's back you can find 3 high-resolution camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 16 MP. The 10 5G UW has a storage of 128 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC). In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SM7250-AB) is used together with 6 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 620.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag