The Sony Xperia ZR has a 4.5 inch display with TFT technology and a density of 323 ppi. A total of 8 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDHC, microSD).
The Xperia ZR works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064), which can use a total of 2 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 320 is called into action. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13.1 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 0.3 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag