The Sony Xperia ZL works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064), which can use a total of 2 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 320. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 16 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
The Xperia ZL has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2 MP. The smartphone has a 441 ppi 5 inch TFT display.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag