The 154 grams heavy Sony Xperia Z5 has a 5.2 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 424 ppi. On the back the smartphone has a high-resolution camera with a maximum resolution of 23 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
The Xperia Z5 integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994) is used together with 3 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 430. It has an extendable storage of 32 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag