The Sony Xperia Z5 Compact's high-resolution back camera has a maximum resolution of 23 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP. It has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse.
The Xperia Z5 Compact has a storage of 32 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The smartphone has a 4.6 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 319 ppi. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994), which has access to a total of 2 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 430 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag