In the Sony Xperia Z3 a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 8974-AC) does the computing, assisted by 3 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 330. The smartphone's high-resolution back camera has a maximum resolution of 20.7 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 2.2 MP.
The Xperia Z3 has a 5.2 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 424 ppi. It has an internal storage of 16 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag