The 193 grams heavy flagship smartphone Sony Xperia XZ3 has a storage of 64 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
The Xperia XZ3 has a 6 inch OLED display with a high density of 537 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 3330 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SDM845) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 630. The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 19 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 13 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag