Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the 156 grams heavy Sony Xperia XZ1's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998) is used together with 4 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 540.
The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 19 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 13 MP. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 64 GB of storage available to the Xperia XZ1. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The smartphone has a 424 ppi 5.2 inch display based on IPS LCD.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag