To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the Sony Xperia X. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The smartphone has a 5 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 441 ppi.
The smartphone has a high-resolution back camera with a maximum resolution of 23 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 13 MP. With the integrated fingerprint sensor the Xperia X can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. In the smartphone a Hexa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 8956) does the work, assisted by 3 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 510 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag