The 171 grams heavy Sony Xperia XA2 has a 424 ppi 5.2 inch display based on IPS LCD. On the back the smartphone has a high-resolution camera with a maximum resolution of 23 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
The smartphone has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse. In the Xperia XA2 an internal storage of 32 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SDM630) is used together with 3 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 508 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag