The 144 grams light Sony Xperia SL works with a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 MSM8260), which can use a total of 1 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 220 is called into action. The Xperia SL has a storage of 26 GB to save data (images, videos, music).
On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 12.1 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.3 MP. It has a 4.3 inch TFT display with a density of 342 ppi.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag