The flagship smartphone Sony Xperia PRO-I has a 6.5 inch display based on OLED and with a high density of 643 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 4500 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 512 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC).
The back camera has 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. With the integrated fingerprint sensor the Xperia PRO-I can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. It works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SM8350), which has access to a total of 12 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 660 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag