In the 225 grams heavy flagship smartphone Sony Xperia PRO a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SM8250) does the computing, assisted by 8 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 650. A total of 512 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC).
The Xperia PRO integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. It has a 6.5 inch display with OLED technology and a high density of 643 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 4000 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. The back camera has 4 lenses with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag